Friday, March 20, 2009

Home Sweet home


Finished my first block for Home Sweet Home, welcome to 23 Sunflower lane, I really love the names of the streets for these wonderful blocks, wouldn't it be fun to name our own homes?
might name mine "goldenrod hill"

I did a bit more damage fabric shopping and also picked up a pattern that I had ordered a while ago. Aunt Millie's Garden by Piece O Cake just calls my name, I will be using chocolate brown BG fabrics so I did find a few this week, and should be able to pull the applique pieces from my ever increasing stash.

1 comment:

Kaaren said...

My Betty you are fast! I love your first block.

You left a comment on my blog and saw that I was able to find a similar sampler'like background fabric on my trip to Vermont on Wednesday. I bought it specifically for the same quilt you're doing but I've got a few things I want to do first.

Can't wait to see your next ones!

Little Brown Bird

Little Brown Bird