Sunday, January 18, 2009

knitting too




I have had my needles flying, trying to finish up the warm woolies, I made lots of mittens, hats and scarves for Christmas gifts, my favorite mitten pattern is Newfoundland mitts, so pretty like stained glass, I made 2 pairs using Noro Kureyon and am on pair # 3 finally for me, made this cute hat from Knitty.com used Jo Sharp DK tweed, so warm and toasty, and so needed this past week with minus temps and wind chills.

I made a dozen baby hats for the pregancy help center, need to keep making more, they are really in need, I made 6 baby quilts for them last year, may dig in the staash and make several more, used the 6 hour quilt pattern so easy.


1 comment:

Quilts And Pieces said...

ooo - they are very cool! Or should I say warm!

Little Brown Bird

Little Brown Bird