Friday, January 30, 2009

Ice storm



















Brr an ice storm has had KY in in grips since Monday night power outages are wide spread, but we've been spared, we have lost many trees, when ever I look out the window I hear the music of Dr. Zhivago and can see the sleigh gliding thru the snow to the ice palace.











Sew what does any good quilter/ knitter do? well I cut out a cute Candle Mat from Privitive gatherings so I will have it ready for fall if I statr now? While digging around in the piles in the sewing room I found the wonderful fabric that my friend Imi sent me from Holland and am trying to decide what to make with it, such a lovely chintz so I don't want to cut into that.




1 comment:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh darn, I forgot to scan that picture for you. Tomorrow, sorry I"ve not been feeling well so my brain is a foggy!

Little Brown Bird

Little Brown Bird