Saturday, January 24, 2009

Charm tote



















So many cute and cool ideas for those charm squares, I made thetable topper last year, I also found this cool pattern to make a scrappy quilt
I also used a charm pack to make the scrappy baskets for Signs of spring by Seams like home. I wonder what things I find to do next? any ideas?
I made this cute Charm tote yesterday, I used a Moda charm pack "Meadow waltz" which I've had hanging around for a couple of years, got to use a fancy stitch on the machine for the quilting. I want to make another one in spring colors, it has 2 pockets inside and used fusible fleese I think next time I will make it a bit bigger and piece the handle with more charms. I also have a charm pack of Valentine fabric, that might be fun to make.








No comments:

Little Brown Bird

Little Brown Bird