Saturday, January 12, 2008

Vintage Valentine, and lace knitting

Block 5













Block 6











Got going again on the VV blocks I completed block 5 and also block 6 and started block 7 so hope I can keep up with my applique as well as knitting, so many things that I want to accomplish this year... so far so good.
I finished clue 2 for the Spring shawl KAL and love how the pattern is developing, I did have to do a bit of frogging but those life lines are a blessing.



I also received my order from Sarah's yarns this week, so have a nice supply of lovely wools in my stash, yarns can be just as addictive as fabrics. I bought some lovely Malabrigo yarn in a pretty
shade of pink and that too will be a shawl, I am so addicted to the lace patterns, must be a bit of influence from my grandmother.



The Secret of the Shawl II KAL starts this week so I will have 2 shawls that I will be working on.... do you think I can keep up? I guess only time will tell.
I will be using a shade of Plum Zephyr YUM just love that yarn.







2 comments:

KC Quilter said...

Oh, Betty, those Vintage Valentine blocks are so beautiful!!!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh Betty! Those valentine blocks look wonderful! And that shawl! I'm drooling!

Little Brown Bird

Little Brown Bird