Sunday, April 22, 2007

update on "signs of Spring"

I want to thank you all for the positive comments on my work, I really appreciate them all.

Patti asked me to share a bit more about the pattern it's by Joan Jones I have loved her work for a long time, she used to have a shop in Clinton, NJ close to where I lived, I love that she's at most of the major shows I attend and I can stop in and say Hi!
This was the first attempt at free motion embrodiery, I will keep trying it was scary but fun. It really makes the bunny more realistic!
I finished all the applique on "walk in the moonlight" YEAH for me, now to finish the stitching, I got a bit lazy and combined fusible with needleturn, but what the heck my quilt and it will be done!!
I noticed on Dawn's blog she shared her story of her 1st quilt. I think we all need to share those stories. I will try and do that this week.
Sew till later ......

No comments:

Little Brown Bird

Little Brown Bird