Sunday, February 1, 2009

Friendship garden






In my year of getting things finished!! I hand quilted Friendship Garden by Alma Allen and Cherie Ralston, I just love this quilt as does my fur buddy Tinker, I hand quilted this and only took me 2 years! LOL
I used a wool batt and it's so toasty
warm, which we sure have needed this winter.

I finished 14 quilts this last year!! I can't believe how many still need to be done! some will be machine quilted by me, and I hope to send several of the larger tops out. I must admit it feels great to have finished so many. But feels great to start a few new projects, while working on the stash reduction

1 comment:

Quilts And Pieces said...

I remembered when you finished this top! I loved it then and love it now!

Little Brown Bird

Little Brown Bird