Saturday, June 23, 2007

been busy




I have been busy knitting instead of quilting, I made these 2 cute shells they are so cool and comfy I have a 3rd one on the needle now, but I need to get back to the Vintage Valentine and a few other projects that keep nagging me when I walk into my sewing room. I also need to get that room cleaned up, can't work when everything is a mess! LOL
Having a month of Jury duty hasn't helped, just grabbing my knitting bag is so quick.
Ky is in severe drought so been trying to keep the shrubs watered as well as the garden, I feel so for the farmers.

2 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

The 2 shells are LOVELY. I knit socks..and only socks. Do I stand a chance at something so lovely?

Quilts And Pieces said...

ooo - I love them!

Little Brown Bird

Little Brown Bird