Monday, August 2, 2010

fall wool crazy




the Fall wool crazy is taking shape, I have a bit more to add and then some seams to add stitches. I love fall and am running out of room to add all the things I love. I want to add leaves to my tree and a rake, have so many memories of raking leaves before going to the football games.


I also framed my Lori Smith "fit to frame" love how it came out. Now to finish my Summer Gatherings daisy wool picture. Also need to clean up my sewing room it is a huge mess!

3 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I love, love, love the fit to frame! That is gorgeous!

Brenda said...

I am so lovin' the Fall wool crazy. The ladies are going to FLIP when they see it. Hope you'll share it on the SAL Blog. It's sooo cute!

Pat said...

I love your Lori Smith "fit to frame". I am doing it as a BOM in wool. I can't wait to finish mine. Great job!!!

Little Brown Bird

Little Brown Bird