Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mini charmer bag and garden walk

Mini Charmer


Garden walk


love my little brown jug that was my mom's and is the perfect size for the mat



I finished my wool table mat and just love it! the pattern is from Primitive gatherings new book Summer Gatherings I also bought the kit for wool flower pennys and boy oh boy are those flowers tiny!!




Our quilt group made these cute purses mini charmer so many cute bags I added bows on the side and changed the pocket on the back so have room for my sunglasses and cell phone.








2 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

I LOVE your mat! Did you see that mini flower wall hanging they had hanging up? Talk about small flowers! I was thinking of taking those penny flowers and doing the wall hanging with them.

WoolenSails said...

Lots of beautiful pieces. I love the bag, really need to try some myself.

Debbie

Little Brown Bird

Little Brown Bird